Terms & Conditions
Durango Trash is locally owned and operated in the Four Corners area.
We pride ourselves in excellent customer service, timely delivery, and safe operations when on your property or job site.
To Avoid Additional Charges
Rentals include delivery and pick-up. To avoid additional charges, please stay within weight allowance based on dumpster size. Overages cost $.15 cents per pound. Material must be level at the top of the container; nothing can be sticking out of the top. To avoid any extra charges, steer clear of the unacceptable items listed below: When in doubt just ask.
- Chemical products
- Chemical products
- Contaminated Oils
- Hazardous Waste
- Herbicides & Pesticide
- Lubricating/Hydraulic Oil
- Medical Waste
- Motor Oil
- Oil Filters
- Other Flammable Liquids
- Propane Tanks
- Radioactive Material
- Railroad Ties
- Transmission Oil
The delivery of the equipment is subject to the following terms:
Rental Fee does NOT include the *$45 per ton dump fee*
1. All loads must be level, with weight distributed evenly. DO NOT PUT ANYTHING PAST TOP RAIL! $185 will be charged for items over the top rail.
2. You are subject to a trip charge of up to $225.00 if Durango Trash is prevented from servicing your container due to overweight or over height dumpster, blocked, or locked behind a gate, snow or ice blocking front wheels and hook, vehicles or equipment blocking access, not limited to the previously mentioned.
3. If there is no activity (removal or empty of the container) within your rental period, you will be assessed a charge of $5.00 per day for non-activity. Regular fees apply if the dumpster is returned after the rental period no activity fee charge. Your rental period is discussed at the time of contact.
4. On a C.O.D. account, the haul/disposal and delivery fee are collected in advance, prior to setup. This covers the delivery and removal of the container, any other activity (hauls) will require another prepayment prior to the service being scheduled.
5. Due to landfill regulations, we will not accept: refrigerators, freezers, ice makers, tires, large drums, medical waste, paint, asbestos materials, contaminated soil, hazardous waste liquid, batteries, railroad ties, oil, dirt, concrete, asphalt, stucco, not limited to the previous listed. When in doubt just ask!
6. DO NOT MOVE THE DUMPSTER! If the dumpster is needed in a different location call to schedule. Dumpster damage will be an additional charge. Extensive damage will be submitted to your insurance policy for repair or replacement or charged to your account.
7. If you would like to purchase damage protection at $1.55 per day. Please call. Does not cover replacement!
8. You authorize Durango Trash to electronically withdraw your credit/debit card or your checking account for all fees and damages associated with your dumpster rental. I authorize Durango Trash to electronically debit my bank account. I acknowledge that electronic debits against my account must comply with United States law. Any unpaid service or repair will result in a property lien!